Our first meeting of 2014 will be held on February 19th.
- 9:30--10:30 Welcome & Partner Updates
- 10:30--11:30 Mary Watzin, Dean College of Natural Resources North Carolina State University “Conservation in a Changing World”
- 11:30--12:30 Morgan Pitts, Public Relations & Communications Manager Enviva LP “Enviva and the Sustainable Biomass Energy Industry.”
- 12:30--1:15 Lunch (please bring your own or $5 for pizza)
- 1:15--1:45 Adrienne Cox, Project Manager FOCUS “FOCUS on our Future: Collaboration”
- 1:45--2:15 Kate Dixon, Executive Director Friends of the Mountain to Sea Trail “Routing the Mountains-to-Sea Trail through the Cape Fear Arch and Onslow Bight”
- 2:15--3:00 Conversation re: Interaction between Two Collaboratives
- Results/Synergies of Arch/OB Conservation Plan Revisions - Scott Pohlman
- Results of Recent Land Acquisition Strategy Meeting – Janice Allen
- Ideas for Moving Forward
If you'd like to join our mailing list to receive meeting and other related announcements, please Contact Us.